Thursday 5 June 2014

TOP 5 CO-ORDS UNDER £30

I have always been obsessed with co-ordinated outfits. I am a very matchy-matchy person (which is why monochrome tends to be my failsafe option), so when the co-ordinates trend started to appear on the high street it was as if all my dreams had come true.




Many celebrities have been spotted working the trend, including Fearne Cotton, Beyoncé and (my personal favourite who pulls it off oh so well) Iggy Azalea.

Left to right - Fearne Cotton, Beyoncé and Iggy Azalea
With so many working the trend, there is an overwhelming amount of choice on the high street. But do not fear! I have picked out my favourite 5 co-ord outfits and best of all, they're all under £30.


1. Bobbly Bits

Liptonia Tropical Print Top - £14.99
&
Burma Tropical Print Shorts - £14.99

Missguided



2. In The Clouds

Tillie Cloud Print Crop Top - £12
&
Callie Cloud Print Midi Skirt - £8

Boohoo



3. Abstract Monochrome

Abstract Print Vest - £16
&
Abstract Print Shorts - £10

Vero Moda at ASOS



4. Cool Mom

Floral Denim Bandeau - £5
&
Floral Denim Mom Jeans - £15

MOTO by Topshop (in the sale)



5. Sheer Sports Luxe

Yallitza Mesh Midi Skirt - £10
&
Yallitza Mesh Bomber Jacket - £15

Pretty Little Thing








No comments:

Post a Comment