Monday 14 April 2014

TOP TROPICAL TRAINERS UNDER £26

With summer just around the corner (well, it was sunny yesterday) and the student loan using up space in my bank account, it's time to decide what I'm going to invest in for the new season. I have always been a fan of tropical prints but I feel like I've exhausted the bomber jackets and pyjama pants of previous years. So instead for 2014, I am going to focus on tropical print trainers.

Converse Japan green and pink hawaiian print canvas shoes
Converse Japan



My favourite pair I've seen so far are these beauties from Converse Japan. However at 6,900 yen (ok only about £40 but it sounds a lot right!) and only available in Japan (although completely sold out) they're probably not going to make it in to my wardrobe. So, after wiping away my tears, I decided to go on the hunt for some easily accessible (and cheaper) alternatives.


1. White Palm Tree Print Lace Up Plimsolls - New Look £12.99
New Look White, blue and orange Palm Tree Print Plimsoles
BUY THEM HERE


2. Floral Plimsoll - Zara £25.99

Zara green and orange jungle floral print lace up platform plimsoles
BUY THEM HERE


 3. Floral Canvas Sneakers - Zara £25.99

Zara orange, red and blue Hawaiian floral print lace up platform plimsoles
BUY THEM HERE


4. Platform Sneakers - H&M £14.99
H&M white platform lace up sneakers with green leaf pattern
BUY THEM HERE


5. BSK Floral Trainers - Bershka £25.99 (now £16.99 in the sale!)

Bershka white lace up plimsole sneakers with turquoise and orange floral pattern
BUY THEM HERE


Keep Calm And Club Tropicana poster with Wham! in a pool wearing a crown and playing the trumpet


No comments:

Post a Comment