Wednesday 21 May 2014

5 PATTERNED BACKPACKS UNDER £20

I am one of (probably... hopefully) many girls who has to carry everything in her bag. I mean everything. All of my possessions. And the kitchen sink. And my cat. This isn't because I particularly need any of these things on a regular basis (although last time a friend was stuck without a spoon to eat her yogurt with at lunch who was there to save the day? That's right, Annie was. You're welcome) but more because it is just nice to know that I am prepared for every occasion. The one downside of this, however, is that it ends up with me lopsidedly dragging a huge handbag around wherever I go which leads to shoulder ache, back ache and face ache. Not good. So I have recently been having a look for a more practical solution and the one I have decided upon is the backpack.

Iga W on lookbook.nu
There's something very comforting about a backpack (or rucksack, whichever you may call it). They remind me of childhood school days, carrying a backpack the same size as myself that was usually containing an A5 spelling book, a bottle of water and if I was lucky, a banana. Times have changed however and the backpack is now associated with a new type of cool; from the quilted black Chanel's to the £8 Primark knock-off's there is a style for everyone. So, seeing as it's (nearly) summer, I have found 5 of my favourite patterned backpacks for under £20.

Aztec Beaded Backpack - £15 New Look 

Neon Contrast Backpack - £19.99 Bershka

Leopard Print Backpack - £19.99 H&M

Zebra Print Backpack - £15 Monki at ASOS

Tropical Print Backpack - £18 Boohoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment